The easiest-ever fruitcake!
✓ VEGAN ✓FAT-FREE ✓SUGAR-FREE
Three Ingredient Fruit Cake
- 500 g dried mixed fruit
- 1 cup fruit juice of your choice
- 1 cups self raising flour (1 cup all-purpose flour + 1/2 tsp salt + 1 1/2 tsp baking powder)
- Soak dried fruit in juice for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 130 C / 265 F.
- Stir flour into soaked fruit and mix well. Add more juice if the mixture is too dry. It is quite a thick mixture but sometimes the fruit really absorbs the liquid and it is hard to dampen the flour.
- Spoon mixture into a 17 cm lined cake tin. Bake for 2 hours or until cooked through.
- Remove and leave to cool. Wrap in tin foil or place in an airtight container.
Watch how to make this recipe: