Hello 2020 🤗 Here’s to a happy, healthy & delicious start! Overnight chia oats topped with strawberries, chocolate avocado mousse and coconut yogurt 🍫😋
Is your New Year’s resolution to eat healthier? If so, you can have your cake and eat it too with this guilt free dessert or breakfast idea 😉
Have an amazing New Year everyone! 😉✨
- OVERNIGHT CHIA OATS:
- 1/3 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp agave or maple syrup (optional)
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts/pecans (optional)
- ½ mashed banana
- AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut yogurt
- OVERNIGHT CHIA OATS: put all ingredients in a bowl, mix and put in the fridge covered over night. Stir the next morning.
- AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE: blend all the ingredients until smooth and creamy, using an immersion blender.
- Fill the glasses with the overnight oats, top with chopped strawberries, chocolate mousse & coconut yogurt. ENJOY!