Hello 2020 ? Here’s to a happy, healthy & delicious start! Overnight chia oats topped with strawberries, chocolate avocado mousse and coconut yogurt ??
Is your New Year’s resolution to eat healthier? If so, you can have your cake and eat it too with this guilt free dessert or breakfast idea ?
Have an amazing New Year everyone! ?✨
- OVERNIGHT CHIA OATS:
- 1/3 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp agave or maple syrup (optional)
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts/pecans (optional)
- ½ mashed banana
- AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut yogurt
- OVERNIGHT CHIA OATS: put all ingredients in a bowl, mix and put in the fridge covered over night. Stir the next morning.
- AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE: blend all the ingredients until smooth and creamy, using an immersion blender.
- Fill the glasses with the overnight oats, top with chopped strawberries, chocolate mousse & coconut yogurt. ENJOY!