Making bread at home is way easier than you think – master it with this amazing QUICK YOGURT BREAD (NO YEAST) Recipe Below ?
Mix in any of your favourite herbs, spices, seeds, nuts, sauteed garlic or onion… shape the dough into loaf or rolls, brush with olive oil, then go ahead with the topping fun, bake… And Voila! ?
- 450 g (spelt) flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 300 g (dairy free) yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 ml sparkling mineral water
- Preheat the oven to 200 C /390 F degrees, and prepare a pan by coating it in cooking spray or lining it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, yogurt, olive oil and sparkling mineral water.
- Stir together until ingredients are just incorporated.
- Move the dough into the loaf pan and spread it into loaf shape.
- Bake the bread for 30 minutes at 200C / 390F and another 20 minutes at 180C / 360F.
- (when making small bread buns, reduce the bake time as well - as they bake faster)
- Move the loaf out of the pan and allow it to cool on a wire rack for 20-30 minutes before slicing.
Watch how to make this recipe: