My newest obsession: Mango Curry Hummus ?? May sound a little strange, but trust me it is really delicious! ?
Mango Curry Hummus
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 2 small cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 lemon juiced (plus additional lemon juice to taste)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp salt plus more to taste
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp plant-based milk
- Combine the mango, garlic, tahini, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth (or as smooth as you can get it).
- Add the curry powder, cayenne pepper if using, smoked paprika, salt chickpeas and plant-based milk, and puree until completely smooth.
- Add more salt and lemon juice to taste, mix well, and serve!