Bounty in a healthy version – as close to the real bars as you’ll ever get, but homemade and totally guilt-free, all it takes is a few minutes and the end result is so so satisfying ? ?
- 1/4 cup cooked white sweet potato
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp coconut cream / milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vegetable or coconut oil (optional)
- Process the first five ingredients in a food processor or blender. Add shredded coconut and mix it all together using a spoon.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Form the blended mixture into patties with your hands, then freeze until firm.
- Carefully melt the chocolate. Stir in the optional 1 tsp vegetable or coconut oil before melting to make a smoother chocolate sauce. Dip patties into the sauce.
- Place on wire rack or parchment paper to harden. Refrigerate about 30 minutes.