If you are looking for something simple, quick and delicious for Easter I think these little guys would be PERFECT for you.
Easy Bunny Pudding Cups
- Vegan puff pastry
- 250 ml rice milk
- 150 ml vegetable whipping cream
- 85 g Instant vanilla pudding (no cooking - Dr.Oetker Galetta -1 minute Pudding)
- 100 ml vegetable whipping cream
- Heat oven to 200°C / 400°F. Unroll puff pastry on work surface. Use pizza cutter or knife to cut dough lengthwise into the shape of a rabbit ear.
- Place the ears and residue of dough 2-3 cm apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool down
- Pour cold milk into a mixing bowl and add the whipping cream. Sprinkle the instant pudding powder over the top and whisk in thoroughly until thickened.
- Separately whip the cream for the topping.
- Crumb some puff pastry into the bottom of a glass. And pudding, whipped cream and puff pastry ears. You can use cacao nibs to make the eyes and cranberry for the nose or decorate as you desire.
Watch how to make this recipe: