Easy, Creamy, To-Die-For COCONUT RICE PUDDING 😋
COCONUT RICE PUDDING
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2-3 Tbsp rice flour (depends on how thick you like)
- 2-3 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract / powder
- pinch of salt (optional)
- Whisk together 1/2 cup of the coconut milk with the rice flour in a mixing bowl until smooth. Bring the rest of the coconut milk in a heavy saucepan to a boil. Lower the heat to medium, pour about half of the hot milk into the bowl with the rice flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour that mixture into the pot and whisk it all together until there are no lumps. Add agave syrup and cooked rice. Continue to cook over medium heat for another 2-5 minutes, stirring constantly with a spoon (using a spoon instead of a whisk is easier at this point). Turn off the heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour or ladle into 3 small pudding cups or teacups and let cool to room temperature. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve sprinkled with your favourite toppings. Enjoy! 😋