A truly divine combination of chocolate and orange in a deliciously creamy, refreshing and nutrient packed real food smoothie. If you are a Jaffa cake lover, check out this recipe!
- Chocolate layer:
- 11/2 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup sliced frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chocolate spread
- 150 ml plant milk (or more if needed)
- Orange layer:
- 3 sliced frozen bananas
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 200 ml of Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 ml orange juice (or more if needed)
- 1. The orange layer; to a high speed blender add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth… pour into the glass and pop in the fridge whilst out make the second half.
- 2. For the chocolate layer - blend all the ingredients until thick and creamy.
- 3. Pour them into a glass one at a time.
- 4. Top with your favourite toppings!
Watch how to make this recipe: