This is such a simple, healthy treat that anyone can make at home. Best part is its simply delish! ? Prefect breakfast, snack or even dessert!
Caramelized Bananas and Granola Yogurt Parfait
- 2 bananas (not too ripe)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 200 g coconut yogurt
- 50 g granola
- pinch of cinnamon
- ¼ cup dark rum or orange juice
- Cut the bananas into round slices, approximately 1/2 inch thick each.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and mix in the agave syrup. Add the banana slices so that each slice is sitting in the oil. Cook undisturbed for 20 seconds, then add rum (or orange juice) and cinnamon.
- Fry gently for 2 to 3 minutes or until the banana is starting to brown. Flip each banana slice and fry on the other side for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the bananas from the heat and begin to build your parfait with layers of caramelized banana, coconut yogurt and granola. Enjoy ?