A delicious warming bowl of banana & tahini oatmeal with creamy chocolate sauce on top = breakfast heaven ?
BANANA & TAHINI PORRIDGE
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 450 ml plant based milk of your choice
- 100 g porridge oats
- 1 small banana, sliced
- seeds from 2 cardamom pods, crushed
- pinch of salt
- TAHINI CHOCOLATE SAUCE:
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 bar of dark chocolate (around 40g)
- 3 tsp agave syrup (optinal)
- Some plant-based milk to help with consistency
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 small bananas, sliced
- Put the oats, 1 sliced banana, cardamom, 400 ml milk in a pan with a pinch of salt. Cook over a medium heat for 5 mins, stirring, until creamy and hot.
- TAHINI CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- Mix the tahini with melted dark chocolate and whatever sweetener you decide to use. Stir them together until they all melt together and form a creamy chocolate paste.
- Add a few drops of milk and stir it through until you get a shiny creamy consistency.
- Divide the porridge between two bowls. Pour over the remaining milk, then top with the remaining sliced banana. Drizzle over the tahini chocolate sauce and sprinkle over the toasted sesame seeds.