This BANANA KIWI OVERNIGHT OATS recipe is super refreshing, creamy and filling. It’s the perfect make-ahead breakfast for busy mornings.? ?
Banana Kiwi Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 0-2 tsp agave or maple syrup (optional)
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts/pecans
- ½ mashed banana
- 1- 2 kiwis
- Walnuts / pecans
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, mix and put in the fridge covered over night. Stir the next morning.
- For visually stunning glasses, cut the kiwi into slices and "stick" them to the edges of the glasses.
- Mash the rest of kiwi thoroughly with a fork.
- Then fill the glasses with the overnight oats, top with kiwi pure, and garnish with walnuts.