Easy and Delicious Apple Pie Energy Balls?
Made with just a few ingredients and a food processor, they come together in a matter of minutes. Perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way. ??
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup walnuts / almonds
- 2-4 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 grated apples
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp agave sirup (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Combine grated apples and lemon juice, set aside.
- Add raisins, rolled oats and nuts in a food processor, pulse until everything is very finely chopped.
- Put the mixture in a big bowl and add grated apple, peanut butter, 2 Tbsp shredded coconut, agave syrup and spices, stir to get sticky mixture. If the mixture is too dry, you can add a little water, if the mixture is too wet, add additional shredded coconut.
- Roll the dough into balls of the size you prefer. Coat them in the shredded coconut and place them in the fridge for half an hour to firm up.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.