Easy way to enjoy all the flavors of apple pie in a healthy, make ahead breakfast.
Apple Cinnamon & Raisin Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup plain plant-based yogurt
- 1/2 cup apple, diced
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 tbsp raisins
- 1 -2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1/8 tsp of cinnamon Drizzle of agave syrup (optional)
- Optional toppings: toasted walnuts; dried fruit, such as raisins, cranberries, or apricots, additional agave syrup, sliced apple, shredded coconut...
- Place all the ingredient in a bowl, including the apples, mix it up, cover and refrigerate overnight. The next morning, add your favorite toppings and enjoy! 😋